Connect with us

Curiosity

Boy Dies After Fever From Pet Rat: Parents To Sue Petco

Published

 on

Rat-bit fever: 10-year-old Aidan Pankey died last June from bacteria his family says was transmitted from a pet rat

Sidney has been with eCanadanow since 2010.

As well as covering sports, entertainment and tech news, Sidney also handles the majority of the server related issues as well.

If you have a question or comment for Sidney, you can reach him at [sidney at ecanadano.com]

Canada

Toronto Police Discover Underground Tunnel

Published

 on


Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/customer/www/ecanadanow.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/seo-smart-links/seo-links.php on line 98
Continue Reading

Boy dies after fever from pet rat

AP PHOTO/COURTESY PANKEY FAMILY Aidan Pankey is seen with one of his pet rats. Lawyers representing the Pankey family have filed a lawsuit against Petco Animal Supplies Inc., saying Aidan died from rat-bite fever.

Published

 on

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Canada

How to Embark on a Career in Public Safety or Policing

Published

 on


Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/customer/www/ecanadanow.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/seo-smart-links/seo-links.php on line 98
Continue Reading

Advertiser Disclosure: ECanadaNow is committed to rigorous editorial standards to provide our readers with accurate information. We may receive compensation when you click on links to products we reviewed.